Friday, September 4, 2020

Not a ukulele star...but trying...

 There was an old ukulele that was kinda stashed in a closet that was in an apartment with my parents and an older brother that I grew up in this town called Kalihi. I think someone helped me get out that ukulele...I must've been like 10 or 11 years old when I first held that ukulele which was standard in size. This particular ukulele, if I remember correctly, had no name on it (I think) and it had the regular nylon strings on it...I didn't care what shape it was in...but boy oh boy was I so happy that there was at least, an ukulele that I could try to figure out how to play it. The first thing was to tune my newfound friend, which I had no idea whatsoever...but I tell you from that day forward, that that song called Sushi stuck in my mind. (I mentioned about that song on my previous post before this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d sure like to hear your comments here at UkuleleBlog808...