Wednesday, September 9, 2020

My ukulele video

 There are 3 things that I like in this music world: One, that I can just turn on the radio to listen to practically whatever type of music there is out there, two, that I can turn on the tv and depended on what channel I turn it to, I can watch music on the tube, whether it be a solo artist or groups performing on stage or live performances. Three, before this COVID-19 thing happening now, I was able to see music being performed live on stage by various artist and groups which in my opinion is the best way to analyze how great there performance really is in the raw...no studio settings to make a song sound greater than it actually is...love, love, love it...

This my ukulele cover of the song: Raindrops keep falling on my head...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d sure like to hear your comments here at UkuleleBlog808...